Legal Name of the company
Ingka Centres Portugal, S.A. , with corporate address at Avenida Doutor Óscar Lopes 4450-337 - Leça da Palmeira - Matosinhos, number 507 161 025.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information from you when you register for any of our services.
We also collect your information when you answer voluntarily to questionnaires, when you give us your opinion and when you participate in contests or hobbies. This information is collected on the basis of our legitimate interest so as to send you our e - newsletter or inform you about the results of the questionnaires or contests.
We may also collect your information when we obtain your consent to receive information about the shopping Centre, the activities and promotions we organize or the activities and promotions of our partners. In this case you will be asked for your explicit consent and will be free to request us, at any time, not to send you any information of this scope.
We also collect your personal data for the following purposes, and on the basis of the legal basis indicated:
• LEGO® FUN FACTORY: children and their guardian’s data, for the purpose of manage the access, stay and exit [Performance of the contract].
• Surveillance cameras (CCTV): to ensure protection of our visitors and collaborators, we proceed to the collection of images in the shopping Centre, according to the legally established [Legitimate interests].
• Footfall: We count the number of people who access our shopping center, for statistical purposes [Legitimate interests].
• Participation in promotions, events and contests: for participation purposes, in order to inform the winners and to comply with the legally and fiscally established [Consent].
• For the collection of statistical data [Legitimate interests].
• Newsletters subscription: to receive information about the Shopping Centre and its tenants and partners [Consent].
• Loyalty programs: in order to offer discounts and additional advantages to our customers [Consent].
• Loan of equipment such as baby seats, mobile phone chargers, umbrellas, wheelchairs, among others [Compliance with the contract].
• Wi- Fi [Compliance with the contract].
• Curriculum vitae delivery [Consent].
• Social networks: to share information about the Shopping Centre, its tenants and partners and in order to answer to comments and messages received through these platforms [Legitimate interests].
• Suggestions / complaints forms: to know the opinion of our clients [Consent].
• Lost & found registration forms: to identify people who have lost or found objects. [Legitimate interest].
• Sale of loyalty products (Gift vouchers, Business Menu, Dinner & Cinema Menu, Dinner & Cinema & Car Wash menu, Gift Card): data collection for billing purposes [Compliance with legal obligation].
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to manage your account and, if you agree, to email or text you and to send you information via e-mail, sms or postal mail about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to our website. If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to other companies within INGKA (IKEA) group and to the retailers in the Centre. We might share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside and agencies providing marketing and competition services on our behalf.
Your information will not be disclosed outside the European Union.
Marketing Access to your information
We would like to send you information about products and/or services of our Centre and of the tenants in our Centre which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and giving your information to other companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Access to your information and correction.
We will keep your information for the time needed to fulfil the purpose of each processing, or other period that is legally required. In order to send you newsletters we save your personal data until you choose to deregister from newsletters. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service in case some technical adaptation are needed to answer you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You are also free to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in Portugal: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD).
Cookies are text files stored on your computer to collect standard internet access information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to monitor the use of the website visitor and to compile statistical reports on the website activity. For more information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser to not accept cookies and the websites mentioned above will explain how you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases some of the features of our website may stop working because of this removal.
How to contact us